Kevin’s Philosophy on Investing – Keep it Simple!
1. The more you invest now, the more you will have in the future.
2. Invest according to you Risk Profile.
3. Align your investment approach with your investment goals.
4. Create a plan and commit to it. If life situations occur then you need to adjust the plan and re-commit to it. Adaptability is a must.
5. Complete an Annual Review.
The Client / Advisor Process:
- Information gathering, goals discussion, cash-flow analysis, net worth discussion, etc.
- Here we will get to know each other and see if we are a good fit for doing business together.
- You will learn how I operate my practice.
- Based on your needs, wants and goals, we will come up with an investment plan.
- Monitor the progress of the investment.
- Re-gather Know Your Client information.
- Discuss and changes, life events, etc.
- Amend your plan if needed.
- Repeat over the years.