People will often give you advice on which investments to buy. But there’s more to your financial life than your RRSP. Estate taxes, income taxes and education funds for your children are just some of the other complex aspects of the bigger picture.
A well thought-out financial strategy will help you reach your financial goals and objectives, and give you a greater sense of security for your future.
Before you invest you need a simple strategy that is catered to YOU as an individual. There is no one size fits all when it comes to finances.
Kevin’s Philosophy on Investing – Keep it Simple!
1. The more you invest now, the more you will have in the future.
2. Invest according to you Risk Profile.
3. Align your investment approach with your investment goals.
4. Create a plan and commit to it. If life situations occur then you need to adjust the plan and re-commit to it. Adaptability is a must.
5. Complete an Annual Review.